Beginning Aug. 31, 2020, Lexington County School District One Office of Food Service and Nutrition will not only offer meals to students during their days at school but also offer meals to students attending school virtually.
LOOLA Weekly Meal Order Form: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSd12KelNaIae9brhxAZsD-3CC2lk6Z2iPgQU9dJN8k6z7TmxQ/viewform?usp=sf_link
Meal Pick Up for LOOLA will be on Friday’s from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. at one of the following schools:
Carolina Springs Middle School
Forts Pond Elementary
Oak Grove Elementary
White Knoll High School
Hybrid AA/BB Take Home Meal Order Forms:
- AA BB students will receive three breakfast and three lunch meals to take home for their virtual learning days.
- (There will be no meal available on Labor Day since school is not scheduled to be in session)
- AA BB students may pick up meals for those days at the end of their last face-to-face school day.
- AA will pick up at the end of the day on Tuesday each week.
- BB will pick up at the end of the day on Thursday each week.
Sign up for the AA/BB Home Meal Order using the link below: